Monday, September 13, 2010

SAL CHRISTMAS
JARDIN PRIVE


With a group of friends on the Fil en Scene's forum we are starting a SAL. The chart is CHRISTMAS of Jardin Prive. If anyone would like to join the group, please send me a email valerie @ thethreadbasekt . com or post here. I'll start an english speaking group. Feel free to join. The chart is on sale at THE THREAD BASKET.
We start October 1st, so it can be done before December. It will give us time to have all pretty for the Holidays!!
Don't wait and join us!




4 comments:

quiltcat said...

hello valerie,
please can you tell me, how I can make this christmassal with you and what I must do?
thanks for help
much greetings elfriede/österreich

PretzelGirl75 said...

Yes, yes, yes! Please add me to the SAL. I love this design!

gazette94 said...

Merci pour ta visite et ton commentaire sur mon blog..Ce SAL est vraiment très tentant ! J'irai faire un petit tour sur le forum..
J'ai cru comprendre que tu viens juste de t'installer au Colorado, alors je te souhaite bonne chance pour ce nouveau départ..

mariah said...

Hallo Valerie,
I know I'm late but want to join.
Please can you tell me, how I can make this christmassal with you and what I must do?
thanks for help
Mariah from Hungary