Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm not done with my little pincushions... I made more for Christmas. The ones for the exchange are in the mail as we speak, traveling to Europe. These ones are just for fun.
The one with the gingerbread guy is for my oldest daughter. She liked t so much that it is hers now. The red Christmas one is for a friend in France and the green one...well I don't know yet!!!

Ma nouvelle lubie...ces petits coussinet que je vous avait deja montre. Ceux de l'echange voyagent a ce moment meme. Ceux la...ce sont des petits extras que j'ai fait pour le plaisir. Ma grande adore celui avec le bonhomme en pain d'epice aussi, il est a elle. Le rouge est pour une amie en france et le vert....ma foi, je ne sais pas encore.

Cote pile / One side

Cote face / The other side


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Beautiful sweet pillows.